Join us for our December Blind Tiger dinner! For this special edition during the holiday season, we'll be cooking up an all Chinese menu. SEATS HERE.
This dining series focuses on bringing together good, local produce, and good people, for good times. Every month, on a Sunday.
The location for this dinner will be sent to ticket holders via email ten days to a week prior to the event (check your spam folders!).
This Blind Tiger will take place on Sunday, December 27th. This event is BYOB.
Doors open at 5:30; dinner will begin as soon as all the guests have arrived. This dinner has 6 courses all made from scratch and can last a few hours; please allow enough time to enjoy your meal.
MENU TBA (subject to changes due to ingredient availability)
- - -
- We exclusively cook vegan food, free of animal derived products (dairy free, meat free, seafood free, honey free, gelatin free, etc.).
- Because of the family style nature of this event, any substitutions will be politely declined. Gluten free diners, we also organize gluten free dinners, please sign up for our newsletter to be informed of those!
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- These meals are constituted of multiple courses and can sometimes last until 9:30 or 10pm. Please allow for enough time to enjoy the meal.
- We strive to use the freshest produce; menu may be subject to changes based on availability.
- This event is open only to persons over the age of 21, sorry!..
- Please note that our kitchen stores and processes common allergens such as wheat, soy, nuts and peanuts.
- While we do not set particular dress codes for our events, we kindly ask that our diners please kindly refrain from wearing fur.
- We recommend using barnivore.com to check if your booze is animal derivative free.
Find Blind Tiger on fb: https://www.facebook.com/blindtigerdining