With the recent and ongoing destruction caused by the NorCal wildfires, organizers of the Inclusivity Conference have decided to postphone and instead, host a relief effort and fundraiser to benefit displaced survivors of the fires.
We will be driving to Oakland to contribute in the only way we know: cook meals. We'll prepare a buffet (served from 5 to 7pm) for the fundraiser on Saturday as well as packed meals to be driven north the following day.
- What: Fire Relief Supply Drive and Fundraiser(please RSVP on event page)
- Where: Mosswood Chapel, 3630 Telegraph Ave, Oakland 94609-2427.
- When: Saturday October 21st 2017, 5-10pm. Vegan buffet from 5-7pm. Music by CJ Flash from 7 to 10pm. Beer and wine.
- Menu: "old" favorites from our Oakland pop up days such as mac and cheese, pizza, mapo tofu... click here for the menu.
- Suggested donation of $20.
- Silent auction and raffle with prizes by Miyoko's kitchen, Oaktown Spice Shop, Bareknuckle pizza, well.fed, Sanctuary Bistro, Timeless Coffee...
- Other amazing contributors: The Butcher's Son, Impossible Foods, Baia Pasta and more.
- Cash donations can be made in person or online at veganleadership.com (instructions are in the "donate" tab). Shelters are filling up with donated items but there is still need for cash.
- Volunteering: help is welcome, visit the "discussion" tab of the event page to find out how you can be a part of this community effort.